Over the years Mother Nature has taken her toll on the parking structure. Planned upgrades and maintenance started in May. But as some things go, once the maintenance was fully underway, it became apparent that more was needed to be done, and to get it done the parking structure was going to have to be closed.
We didn’t anticipate that this would happen and we know what a hardship it has been for our locals, visitors and our own merchants. We are so sorry that this occurred right in the middle of summer. We want you to know this was never our intention, but once we got into the structure, for the public’s safety, we had to shut it down to complete the maintenance and then continue with the upgrades.
We are working hand in hand with the County of San Bernardino’s chief building official James Sowers, County engineers, and Logan Construction engineers 7 days per week to get the structure’s 388 parking places back open as soon as possible.
We will be updating this page regularly to keep you informed of the progress of the repairs!
We also would like to stress that the parking structure, when it was open, was never unsafe and that portions of the Village around the parking structure are not sinking. We understand how rumors go, but want you to know that none of them are accurate.
Lake Arrowhead Village Merchants Association and Lake Arrowhead Village Management will reimburse both visitors to the Village and Village employees should you come to the Village via any of our local ride-sharing programs.
TAKE ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION AND GET REIMBURSED FOR YOUR RIDE 7 DAYS/WEEK THROUGH LABOR DAY!
In an effort to take care of our customers and employees, the Lake Arrowhead Village Merchants Association and Lake Arrowhead Village Management will reimburse employees and customers who take any mountain transportation service to the Village through Labor Day weekend. Turn in your receipts within 3 days of riding to get reimbursed in full!
RIDE of San Bernardino: Make online reservations here https://book.mylimobiz.com/v3/ridecali
Or call them directly anytime at 888-704-3874 (Village employees get 10% OFF from RIDE! Be sure to let them know where you work!)
TROLLEY or MARTA: Check out their schedule at www.mountaintransit.org
Trolley tickets are $5 for the whole weekend! Or, $2.50 for Seniors, Veterans and Military! MARTA runs all week!
Lake Arrowhead Limo & Car Services – (909) 747-2343
ALTERNATIVE PARKING LOTS:
- Rim High School – Park at Rim High School Fridays after 5pm and all day Saturdays and Sundays (and Labor Day Monday) and call one of the above services to bring you to the Village! Easy!
- Lakeview Realty – Sundays through Fridays, we have contracted the gravel lot behind Lakeview Realty across from the main entrance from the Village for employees and customers to park for FREE! (On Saturdays, they charge $10, fyi but no receipts are given so we cannot reimburse for Saturdays here, sorry!)
- Tasty Chicken n Ribs – 7 days/week park for FREE! There is an open lot behind the building you can just pull into if you’re visiting the Village. There are also spots on the side of the building which have cones in the spaces…if you are coming to the Village, just move the cone and park and replace the cone when you leave, please.
Please do not leave trash, cigarette butts or any other discarded materials on the above properties! Thank you!
- Turn in your receipts/used tickets M-F 9am-5pm at the Village Management Office located in the Executive Suites on the 2nd level above Pendleton, OR
- At the Concerts at Center Stage between 5:30-9pm at the Beer Garden during concerts on Fridays, Saturdays and Labor Day Sunday nights, and 1:30-4pm on Labor Day Monday afternoon.
Once again, we want to say how sorry we are for all the inconvenience this is causing, but it was absolutely unavoidable. We thank you for your understanding!
The Lake Arrowhead Deli and all other businesses are open! There still is no parking on the far half of the upper Village parking lot. You can walk between the upper and lower parking lots via the stairwell. Please keep checking back for more updates!
The elevator is now operational between the upper and lower Village! Enjoy the beautiful day!!